Water Polo Victoria are about to send you your registration link. This will be sent to the email address you entered when registering last time. If you don’t recall which of your emails you used (work, personal or other), let me know as I have been given the club list. Alternatively, keep an eye on all of your inboxes!
The fees for the 2016-2017 season have now been set —————____—_—————-( (covers you from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017) :
*An Intermediate Junior plays more than one game per night (eg U16s and U18s, or U18s and SL1, or U16s and SL2 etc)
*An Intermediate Sub-Junior plays in both the Junior Competition on Sundays, and in the State Championships or Winter Competition
*A Sub-Junior only plays in the Sunday competition
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO ONCE YOU GET THE LINK FROM WPV :
- Click on the link, which takes you to Sportingpulse
- Log in and select the right package as per the above choices (you are only selecting/paying the WPV Rego fee)
- Pay the fee using your credit card
- You will need to pay the Essendon component in a separate transaction
- This can be done using a credit card, or a simple bank transfer
- The club account details are –
- Name : Essendon Water Polo Club
- Bank : Westpac
- BSB: 033 048
- Account No: 196 971
- Use your name in the reference field and email your receipt to email@example.com
Of course you can pay the Essendon component first, while waiting for WPV to send you a link.
YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED TO BE REGISTERED UNTIL BOTH COMPONENTS ARE PAID
YOU CANNOT PLAY IN ROUND ONE (this week) IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED
Good luck everyone!